HAT WE DO
TriSon Sales Inc. is a plumbing and heating industry leader and innovator that specializes in representing top manufacturers plumbing and heating products to wholesale, retail and OEM. With 30 years+ of extensive industry knowledge, we are dedicated to delivering unparalleled customer service and promotion.
Founded by Gaylen Anderson, we provide and design specialized products that make installations of heating and plumbing equipment faster and more affordable. Our services include:
- Product & Solution Development
- Product Training
- Technical Support
- Industry Show Participation
- Product Introduction to Contractors and Engineers
Gaylen Anderson, President
Former Vice-President of Sales, North America, for Dahl Brothers Canada. Gaylen was employed with Dahl Brothers Canada for 31 years, of which, 26 of those years was in direct sales. In October 2011, Gaylen left Dahl to pursue and establish TriSon Sales.
- Pioneer of the Dahl “mini-ball valve” and “Dahl-in-One”™ emergency valve kit. ™
- Hired, trained and maintained sales force across Canada and the USA.
- Responsible for listing Dahl products in retail stores across Canada.
Chase Anderson, Sales Representative
A newcomer to the Plumbing and Heating industry, Chase has established himself as an adept leader, entrepreneur, and passionate learner in past experiences. An entrepreneur at heart, he has co-founded 2 new ventures in the transportation and apparel industries. Most recently, he served as Operations and Sales manager at a multi-media company, recording a proven track record of success in sales, management, and a willingness to learn new industries to gain vital knowledge to help deliver superior customer service.
Eager to learn, Chase looks on with alacrity to deliver superior customer service, product knowledge, and help create success for his customers.
- 6+ years of management and leadership experience.
- Hired and trained a staff of ten full time employees servicing various functions.
- Helped increase overall sales at previous company by 30% over one year .