The Original Manufacturer of Sigrist Pipe Chase Housings & Curbs and Sigrist Exit Seals®.
All of their products are manufactured in the United States.
SIGRIST EXIT SEAL®
Won’t Rust or oxidize or conduct cold and heat like metal.
- Fits wall up to .75″ thick.
- Create a weather-tight pipe/line seal for roof and wall penetrations.
- Injection molded ABS resin with UV inhibitors – to Schedule-80 strength.
- Durable and long lasting EDPM rubber gaskets.
- 11 common pathway sizes (1/4” to 1 5/8” OD).
- LIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY
SIGRIST PIPE CHASE HOUSINGS, DATA CENTERS & CURBS
- .080” thick aluminum housing and curb for Small and Medium Housings and Curbs.
- .125” thick aluminum used for sizes: Medium Double-Long, Large and Data Center Housings and Curbs.
- Weather tight.
- UV protected powder coated finish (2mil thick).
- Stainless steel fasteners.
- Full Thermal Break in the housing and curb and lid interior.
- Gaskets between the lid to housing and housing to curb connection points.
- 20 YEAR WARRANTY
What are your Pipe Chase Housings (doghouses) made of? Laser cut, computer formed, hand welded aluminum. They are powder coated with a UV inhibited, electrostatically applied paint.
Can we mount the Pipe Chase Housing directly to the roof? No. The weather tight design of our roof penetration system requires that our curb be installed and flashed with the roofing membrane then the Housing is installed to the curb assembly.
Can we install your Pipe Chase Housing and Curb on our pitched roof? Yes! only if a qualified contractor builds and installs a subassembly that creates a level surface for our Curb to mount to.
How many pipes can we run through your housings? 7 lines on our Small, 16 lines on our Medium and 32 lines on our Medium Double-Long. Contractors will determine the number of lines needed for our size Large and Data Center Housings.
How do we know where to Install Sigrist Exit Seals® on your Pipe Chase Housings? We machine stamp an indent or “starter dimple” as the specific location to drill or punch the 2¼” dia. holes on the size Small, Medium and Medium Double-Long.
Can you build a custom size housing for us? We will gladly discuss with you every non-standard size Pipe Chase Housing your project call for. It may even turn into a new sized standard item.
Can we install an electrical outlet or a hose bibb on your housing? Yes, by a qualified contractor. There is enough room to install one at either end.
How many sizes do you offer? There are five standard sizes of Pipe Chase Housings, we also offer cubs in either 14” or 18” heights except for the size Medium Pipe Chase Housing, we have a 24” tall curb in addition to the 14” and 18” tall curbs.
SIGRIST EXIT SEALS®
What are they made of? High impact ABS resin that is injection molded right here in the United States.
Are they UV protected? Yes.
How strong are they? Our Sigrist Exit Seals® are molded to the Schedule 80 performance standards, very, very tough.
Can I use them for direct fittings as in running water, gas or liquids directly through them? NO! Sigrist Exit Seals® are designed as weather-tight pathways for lines, pipes and conduits going through roof penetrations.
What colors are available? White is the only color available. Please note: there will be slight color variations from one production run to the next.