The Manor Duo Water Softener + Taste Filter System is ideal for homes that are larger than 1,500 sq. ft. and experience symptoms of hard water and have bad tasting or smelling water in their homes.
NuvoH2O® Salt-Free Water Softener Systems uses a revolutionary technology that stands out in three ways.
First, the NuvoH2O Manor Duo system retains the healthy ‘hard’ minerals in your water. Rather than removing and replacing hard water minerals (mostly Calcium and Magnesium) with sodium or potassium like old-fashion softeners do, NuvoH2O’s proprietary citrus-based softening formula, CitraCharge®, bonds to these minerals making them incapable of sticking to pipes and surfaces.
Second, it further softens water by reducing the pH of your home’s water, bringing it closer to 7.0 or neutral. At this point, scale can’t accumulate on surfaces, in pipes, or water-based appliances.
Third, the NuvoH2O Manor Duo Water Softener Systems REMOVE existing scale buildup that already exists due to a previous faulty water softener or the absence of one at all.
NuvoH2O Manor Duo Systems not only softens your home’s water, but they also filter it, giving you bottled water quality water straight from the tap. With a 10-micron carbon filter, the added Taste System improves taste and water quality by removing sediment and chemicals including 95% of Chlorine, 95% of VOC, inorganic chemicals, and turbidity. The resulting water is soft and healthy for all your household uses, including drinking, bathing, washing, and lawn and plant watering.
- Prevents hard water scale buildup
- Removes existing hard water scale
- Compact design – fits almost anywhere
- Simple cartridge replacement
- Cartridge and filter last up to 6 months
- Removes sediment and most chemicals from house water
- Developed from 30+ years of commercial experience
- Extends the life of your water heater, plumbing fixtures, and appliances
- Eco-friendly – no salt, no phosphates, no wastewater, no electricity
- Retains healthy minerals in your water
- No slick feeling like you get with other water softeners
- Complies with NSF/ANSI Standard 42